Beautiful, private retreat (Designed by award-winning architect, Robert Jackson of Jackson McElhaney) on prestigious and sought-after Stratford Dr. This beloved neighborhood is home to many spectacular estates and provides much to the owner wanting easy access to all that downtown Austin has to offer. 2605 Stratford Dr. is mere minutes to the DT business district, Hills of Westlake, central Austin, Zilker Park, Lady Bird Lake, Lake Austin, the hike-and-bike-trails, Congress Ave., Barton Springs, and the vast array of local retail, dining and entertainment that surrounds this ultra-prime location.
This hideaway home rests on a private 0.92 acre lot that offers various views of the downtown skyline, the UT Tower and State Capitol. Walls of windows create a beautiful, light-filled home and provide stunning views of the trees, plants and birds. The sparkling pool, patio, decks and covered porch are terrific for year round entertaining and enjoyment.
* Private 0.92 acre lot
* 3377 SF (floor plan available)
* 4 Bedrooms
* 3 Full Baths
* Multiple Living and Dining Areas
* Hardwood Flooring
* Upgraded Lennox High-Efficiency HVAC Units (2)
* 3 KW Solar System (combination solar/gas water heaters)
* Select Kitchen Updates (Appliances, Countertops, Backsplash)
* 2-Car Garage plus Offstreet Parking
* Pool/Spa (Heated)
* Multiple Decks and Patios
* No HOA
* Great schools in Austin ISD (Barton Hills Elem., O'Henry Middle, Austin High)
Build anew, remodel or enjoy this lovely home just as it is.